Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Costume This Year

I think it is really funny how excited people get when Halloween approaches each year with the repeated question, "What are you going to be this year?" 

 Well for me, this year I decided to keep it really simple and do something that was in line with my every day personally and professionally.    So what did I do this year?  Well, my work team and I decided that we wanted an original idea and we went with creating our version of "The Social Network".

 I was my own Facebook page, two others were "Like" buttons from Facebook, another was Tweety the Twitter Bird and last but no least, another coworker was Foursquare.   We had a great time with our team effort at work and get this, we actually WON the Lexus' Division's Group Halloween Costume Contest.  So, I guess this year, "Originally" and "Simple" were the keys to our win!!  Well to close this blog entry, what did you dress up like this year?



Well, it's goodbye until my next LA Life adventure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment